Lunes, Oktubre 27, 2014

Distorted Anger

*My Heaven
Disobedience will not make me evil
I have my right to choose
I will take control of my life
I will create my own heaven
You’re not the authority of life
Don’t force me to pray for your god
I will take control of myself
I will create my own heaven
Fuck your god
Dis your fucking belief

*Fight for our lives
We have each other so don’t be afraid
We are maybe few but we are everywhere
They kept on lying so lets break this cage
As they step on our freedom keep fighting and don’t hesitate
Fight for our lives nothing has change
Only ourselves could set us free

*Waste
Work eat shit die is this what you want?
Work eat shit die this is reality?
Work eat shit die is this your life?
Work eat shit die consuming our lives
A waste of time Fuck this life

*Idiot box
See what you hear
Hear what you speak
Speak what you see
All the bullshit on your tv
All are lies were fucked up

*Fire to the prisons
No one deserve to be lock up
We are all free
No one is born to live behind bars
We are all free
Abolish burn destroy
Fire fire to the prisons


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento