Biyernes, Hunyo 12, 2015

INK N PUS INTIE

Zup Aron, Hows life treating you now? Hope your always fine brader. - Cheers man, All is well man, Life’s getting harder and harder, got to stay strong for everyone you cherish.
Can you tell us about how did you get into arts/ drawing? who are your influences? - Been vandalizing wall surface in early age, Been fascinated in artworks, illustration in comics and cartoons on my childhood days. Appreciated album artworks when I'm beginning to listen to music. Landed a Job as an Artist for a publishing house. I think that’s summarized it. Alex Grey, Mark Riddick and Dan Seagrave are my biggest influence in art though.

What designs are you mostly into? Does your arts reflects your personlity? - I have no particular favorite design or style though, I like to venture deep more into it, walk on its every alley. Does my Art reflects my personality? I really don’t know man, But I know every artwork I made I have a piece of me into it.

How can you define your arts from others? Local artist keeping your eyes nowadays? This is a tough question, hehehe, The only different I can think of right now of my art from others is that it was made by my hand, hehehe. Nothing special on my work really and I deeply appreciated those fellows who are down with my works. For the follow up intrigues, there are plenty of good artist in our country, I think one who “walk like he talk” artist I knew, would be Sam Kiyoumarsi, a very good unsung fellow worth the mentioning.
How did you get into making logo's and artworks for bands? It’s all started on 2010, when a friend death metal band ask me to make one for them, then some other bands, labels begin contacting me and commission me to do artworks for them. How Manong zine? any upcoming release ? Hopefully by the time this intie is printed my zine also released its sixth issue. You also been shreding for toxemia? any plns shreding for this alcoholocoust beast regualarly? I session for them for a while, couldn’t commit full time because of my work and time. They are a bunch of real good guy, really passionate over their craft which I admired most about them and I really love working with such characters. Any new artworkz for Inkandpus? As of this writing, none. But expecting some works for a vinyl released, hope it materialize as soon as possible. Goals? Goals?, nothing really, I’m living my life to the fullest right now, to busy to plan for future. Thnx alot brader for your time and words this space is now yours cheers. shouts/hates/comments/contact... More thanks to you Joey, Thanks for this intrigues, Anyone interested just contact me AARON B. MANZANO 608 St. Martin Subdivision Marilao, Bulacan 3019 Philippine.. Answer 05-23-15

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento